The function of the outdoor AC isolating switch is to disconnect the circuit without load current. The equipment to be repaired has a clear disconnection point with the power supply to ensure the maintenance personnel. The isolating switch can not cut off the load current and short circuit current without a special arc extinguishing device .
13831205665 13833216028 24-hour hotline 13831205665 13833216028
|HGW9-12KV / 400-1000A outdoor isolation switch||HGW5-35 / 630-1250 isolating switch||HGW5-35 / 630-1250 isolating switch|
|GW9-15KV / 400-1000A outdoor isolation switch||GW9-12KV / 400A-1000A outdoor AC isolation switch||GW9-10KV / 200-1000A outdoor isolation switch|
|GW9-0.5KV / 200A-1000A outdoor AC isolation switch||GW4-15KV / 400A-1000A outdoor AC isolation switch||GRW-0.5KV / 200A-1000A outdoor AC isolation switch|
Outdoor AC isolating switch features:
1. When servicing electrical equipment, provide an electrical interval and a clearly visible disconnect point to protect the maintenance personnel.
2. Isolation switch can not be operated with load: it can not be operated with rated load or large load, can not be divided, combined load current and short-circuit current, but those with arc extinguishing chamber can be operated with small load and no-load line.
3. In general power-on operation: close the disconnector first, then close the circuit breaker or load switch; in power-off operation: first disconnect the circuit breaker or load switch, and then disconnect the disconnector.
4. When selected, it is the same as other electrical equipment, and its rated voltage, rated current, dynamic stable current, and thermal stable current all meet the needs of the application.
The function of the outdoor AC isolating switch is to disconnect the circuit without load current. The equipment to be repaired has a clear disconnection point with the power supply to ensure the maintenance personnel. The isolating switch can not cut off the load current and short circuit current without a special arc extinguishing device. Therefore, the disconnect switch can only be operated when the circuit breaker opens the circuit.
The purpose of outdoor AC isolation switch:
1. Used to isolate the power source, disconnect the high-voltage maintenance equipment from the live equipment, so that there is a visible disconnection point between them.
2. The disconnector cooperates with the circuit breaker, and performs the switching operation according to the needs of the system operation mode to change the system operation wiring mode.
3. Used to connect or disconnect small current circuits.
Generally, a set of disconnectors are installed on the front and back of the circuit breaker. The purpose is to isolate the circuit breaker from the power supply to form a clear disconnection point. Because the original circuit breaker was an oil circuit breaker, the oil circuit breaker needs to be repaired frequently. Therefore, there must be obvious disconnection points on the two sides to facilitate maintenance. In general, the outlet cabinet is powered down from the busbar above the switch cabinet. A group of disconnectors are required in front of the circuit breaker to isolate the power supply, but sometimes, There is also the possibility of incoming calls behind the circuit breaker, such as through the other loops, capacitors and other devices, so a set of disconnectors are also required behind the circuit breaker.
Isolation switch is mainly used to reliably isolate the part of the high-voltage power distribution device that needs to be powered off from the live part to ensure the maintenance work. The contacts of the disconnector are all exposed in the air and have obvious disconnection points. The disconnector does not have an arc extinguishing device, so it cannot be used to cut off the load current or short-circuit current. Otherwise, a strong arc will occur at the disconnection point under the action of high voltage. It is difficult to extinguish by itself, and may even cause flashovers (relative ground or phase-to-phase short circuit), burn equipment, and endanger people. This is a serious accident called "pulling isolating switch with load". Isolation switches can also be used to switch certain circuits to change the way the system operates. For example: In a double-bus circuit, you can use a disconnector to switch the running circuit from one bus to another. At the same time, it can also be used to operate some small current circuits.